This tastes BETTER with Pepper!
http://youtu.be/_PkXhhGNLhY Black Diamond Recipe on Youtube!
- Beets or Purple Potatoes (Peru) $3.00 (Cut to small squares)
- White Onion $1.00 (Peel and cut into small pieces)
- Asparagus (One bunch and use the tips) $2.00
- Raw Cashews $5.00 (one cup)
- Lemon $1.00 (Sprinkle over cooked and cooled vegetables)
- Garlic Cloves (pre-peeled) $2.00 (add ½ cup whole)
- Wild Rice $5.00 (8oz.)
- Sea Salt / Black Pepper (to taste)
- Coconut oil Olive Oil (two tablespoons to rice and 4 oz. Olive Oil to Veggies.)
On a cookie sheet or pizza tray place the cut vegetables and place in a cold oven for 30min and 20 cool down….420 degrees. Allow the oven to warm with the food and cool as well. Gradual heating does not shock the vegetables and makes them more flavor rich. Liberally use three to four ounces…
View original post 253 more words